Header Ads

I didn't know that every sentence of mine would be the headline of news channels, Janat Mirza

 I didn't know that every sentence of mine would be the headline of news channels, Janat Mirza

I didn't know that every sentence of mine would be the headline of news channels, Janat Mirza

"I didn't know that every word that came out of my mouth would be the headlines of news channels," said Janat Mirza, Pakistan's number one tick talk star.


In a story on social media site Instagram, Janat Mirza wrote in his message that people love first and when someone gets fame and success from that love, then they try to bring him down.


I didn't know that every sentence of mine would be the headline of news channels, Janat Mirza


"I talked about moving to Japan, people loved me so much that I couldn't sleep happily all night," Janat Mirza said sarcastically in his Instagram story.


"People reach the heights with their love and affection, and then when a person gets fame and success, you try to bring him down," the tick-tock star said angrily.


"Don't give him any fame or make him suffer from depression," he urged social media users.


I didn't know that every sentence of mine would be the headline of news channels, Janat Mirza


It is to be noted that recently, Janat Mirza took part in the viral trend of 'Question and Answer' on social media and invited his fans to ask questions in one of his Instagram posts. Joining this trend, Janat Mirza's fans shared their favorite. Tick Tucker asked various questions to which he gave unique answers.


One user asked Janat about Pakistan, to which she replied that she would leave Pakistan soon. He said that the reason for leaving Pakistan was the mentality of the people here.


It may be recalled that Janat Mirza has recently become the first Pakistani tuk tuk star to have 10 million followers on tuk tuk. ۔


No comments

Hello Dear If You Have Any Doubts, Please Let Me know

Powered by Blogger.