Header Ads

I am ready to be vaccinated against corona virus Tayyip Erdogan

I am ready to be vaccinated against corona virus Tayyip Erdogan


Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said that no one should be worried about vaccination, I am ready to be vaccinated.


I will immunize myself and urge individuals to get vaccinated," he said.


President Erdogan said that there is no problem in getting corona vaccine, I am ready to get corona vaccine.


He said that in order to motivate the people, it is necessary to get vaccinated. We want to save the people from this problem. He said that there is no problem in getting vaccinated.


Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has announced that Turkey has developed a vaccine for corona virus locally, which will be available in April 2021.

No comments

Hello Dear If You Have Any Doubts, Please Let Me know

Powered by Blogger.