Header Ads

Full of patience, Shoaib Malik complained

Full of patience, Shoaib Malik complained


Full of patience, Shoaib Malik complained


When his patience ran out, Shoaib Malik complained.


Speaking on the program "Cricket Corner with Saleem Khaliq" on Pakistan Cricket's largest website www.cricketpakistan.com.pk, Shoaib Malik said that he was available for the series from Zimbabwe to give young cricketers a chance. To the question, he said that his thinking is slightly different in this regard, the most important goal for any country is to win the series, especially the ICC event.


When they have the first batch ready for a strong squad, you think of backup players, if the team does not have experience, the mega-event cannot get better results, take Babar Azam for example. I have played about 70 ODIs.

The former captain said that if you want to win the World Cup, you have to give experience to the cricketers, make a pool of 22 or 23 players, make a combination of them, if you continue playing till the World Cup, their matches will be above 100, so better results. It is expected that if a player with extraordinary abilities comes forward, he will be given a chance in the match after winning the series.


He said that I have played under the leadership of Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Moin Khan and Inzamam-ul-Haq. He had the same thought. If you lose 1.2 matches and get nervous, the results will be the same. If it bothers you, give the journalists a clear position on the issues. If you choose a player, tell the media why you did it and how many series you will give him a chance. After selecting him, feed him consistently.

Shoaib Malik said that if the selection committee and other officials can be given a 3-year contract, then the captains will not be appointed for such a long time. It is important to give confidence to the players for better performance.


Asked about the 39-year-old being mentioned on media and social media, he said, "Our culture is such that we can't see anyone for long. The role of management and selectors becomes important here, if people If you have to make decisions then why are you there, you have to have the courage to withstand the pressure, if you want good results as a management, captain or organization then you have to make decisions.


Shoaib Malik said that give a clear message to the people as to why a player is being selected, 1 or 2 matches will not get results, the game will go backwards, give players permanent opportunities, endure the pressure wherever it comes from. Should come


He said without naming anyone that the management people have played cricket themselves and have gone through these stages, you have got the responsibility and if you are not backing the players then you should not cry that the results are not coming and the ranking is going down.

Shoaib Malik said that decisions are being made on the performance of 1, 2 matches, senior or junior everyone should be treated equally, if a senior environment is bad, does politics or does not transfer his experience to the youth, no one If you have a personal agenda, you should not choose it without any interest even if you are a big performer. If someone meets your criteria, then junior or senior should be treated the same.


Asked if the gesture was on the part of head coach and chief selector Misbah-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik said, "I don't target anyone. The fault lies not with one person but with the entire system. I also advise Babar Azam that the captain should be strong." This does not mean to be rude, the captain has to fight the team, if he backs the players then good results will come, in cricket sometimes the player and sometimes the captain's morale goes down, if everyone encourages each other then things improve Maybe, Babar Azam's own performance is such that he can improve the team if he wants.


Asked if his performance in England was not as expected, Shoaib Malik said, "I always play for the team. There were many occasions during my career when I could not come back but I never did. When it was my turn in England." There were 5 overs, I couldn't have made fifty, I scored a few runs and then got out. If one has to test from one innings, thousands of cricketers will have made their debut in the next few years. If players want to improve cricket, Back up


Shoaib supported the Prime Minister's vision on domestic cricket

....//

Asked about the meeting between head coach and chief selector Misbah-ul-Haq and Test captain Azhar Ali with Imran Khan and the PCB's reprimand, the all-rounder said the former captain is the prime minister and we have a vision, if any decision. If cricket improves, then we should support it. It is not within my purview to talk about this issue. Being out of the country, I am not aware of the facts of the cricketers' meeting with the Prime Minister. If I know, I can say something.

The decision to keep the contract short did not go unnoticed


Shoaib Malik says that I did not decide to shorten the domestic contract out of resentment, I am not in the mood to start fighting with anyone, if I had to express resentment, resentments would continue in my career, sitting together It is better to find a solution to the problems, I thought it would be better to give contracts to 2 or 3 young cricketers in my place, at the end of the event we will not have to live in restrictions including contract media policy, PCB 4 Wanted a contract for a month on which I said I don't play ODI and T20 cricket, they understood me and agreed to sign a contract for only one event.


He decided not to suppress his voice for the betterment of cricket


Shoaib Malik has decided not to keep his voice down for the betterment of cricket. Asked about the ups and downs of his 21-year career, he said, "I remembered the guides during this journey." I also learned that if it is true, then tell me, now I am trying to speak slowly. That is why I am saying that Pakistan cricket needs these things, I do not get angry, but the first attempt was to keep things inside, now I am talking so that the pressure-carrying chain is reduced.


I am not against anyone but I think it is necessary to get out of personal likes and dislikes, if I misuse the authority I can not get better but now it has started to be too much, it should be changed I am a player myself and I have to speak for the players, the players are not getting confidence and clarity, these things have to change.


After a long hiatus, the meeting with my son Azhan became memorable


Shoaib Malik says that after a long hiatus, the meeting with his son Azhan became memorable. After such a long time, I doubted that he would not be able to recognize him, but the first word that came out of his mouth was Baba. But I can't express in words the joy I felt, the meeting with the family was very memorable, hopefully soon we will be together again.

No comments

Hello Dear If You Have Any Doubts, Please Let Me know

Powered by Blogger.