Header Ads

Imran Khan is the Prime Minister and we are the elders. ”Shoaib Malik also supported

 Imran Khan is the Prime Minister and we are the elders. ”Shoaib Malik also supported

Imran Khan is the Prime Minister and we are the elders. ”Shoaib Malik also supported

Rawalpindi Former captain of Pakistan cricket team and senior all-rounder Shoaib Malik has said that former captain Imran Khan is the Prime Minister and our elder, if any of his decisions improve cricket, we should support him.


According to details, during an interview with Shoaib Malik, when asked about the meeting between head coach and chief selector Misbah-ul-Haq and Test captain Azhar Ali with Imran Khan and the reprimand by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), he said: The former captain is the Prime Minister and we have elders, he has a vision and if any of his decisions improve cricket we should support him, it is not within my purview to talk about this, cricketers being out of the country I am not aware of the facts of the meeting with the Prime Minister, if I know, I can probably say something.


 I am not in the mood to start fighting with anyone. If I had to express resentment, resentments would continue in my career," he said. It is better to find a solution, I thought it would be better if 2 or 3 young cricketers are given contracts in my place.


He said that after the end of PCB National T20 Cup, we will not have to abide by restrictions including contract media policy. PCB wanted a contract for 4 months on which I said that I will play ODI and T20 cricket. Doesn't play, they understood me and only agreed to sign an event contract



No comments

Hello Dear If You Have Any Doubts, Please Let Me know

Powered by Blogger.